We offer creative, affordable, personalized solutions to a variety of media projects, as well as instruction and coaching to help you fulfill your creative dreams.
- Web Site Design and Hosting: However far along you've gotten with your quest for the Web, Studio Z can take you the rest of the way. Contact Zelda or Frank.
- Music Instruction: All levels, all styles; voice, piano, music theory, ear training, choral/harmony skills. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at Studio Z. 1-hour ($50) or 1/2-hour ($25). Contact Frank
- Vocal Performance: Solo performance by Frank Johnson, or choral concerts by The HiToners or The Enchanters. Contact Frank
- Audio Recording/Dubbing: Digitize old albums and tapes; record songs and spoken word; produce CDs; vocal coaching. Contact Frank
- Literary Services: Manuscript review/critique, developmental editing, publishing consultation, ebook conversion. Talks and readings. Contact Zelda
- Graphic Design: Design of art and text for digital and print publications; scanning and digital photography and image editing; book cover and interior design. Contact Zelda
- Art Instruction: In-house art lessons are not being offered at this time. Please Contact Zelda if you would like to arrange for classes or workshops on your premises.
We also distribute
and we publish and distribute Posters
and other products from Zelda's original art.
Please visit our Virtual Store
and Virtual Gallery.